* born 26 March 1964 in East Berlin
* since 1969 playing accordion & later a lot of other instruments too
* 2000 one year trip across Europe, Africa, Australia und USA
* since 2003 self-taught work with film camerav& courses in amateur film-making
* producing documentary films "Ending Story"and "die Überleberin" [The Survivor] a.s.o.
* 2007 Presentation of „The Survivor“,a film about the life of my mother, Mrs. Dr. Hanna Behrend, a jewish woman from Vienna
* 2008 presentation of "Ending Story",a film about my undergoing cancer treatment
* 2009 Präsentation of "Ending Story" at the congress of „DLH" (german leukemia and lymphoma cancer foundation)
* 2009 Presentation of "The Survivor" at documentary film festival
*since 2009 european folk with "MORANN",songs from everywhere in the world & compositions from ourselves
*2011 Documentation "folk music wise" about a group of musicians with remarkable feelings for sounds, tales and varying moods
*2012 Documentation "till the end" - a documentary about one of the oncological nurses & the doctors ,who are working in the Helios Hospital in Berlin-Buch
* film premiere "till the end" on the "Lange Nacht der Wissenschaften" ( night of sciences) 2012 in Berlin.
* 2014 camera training at the Film School Münster & qualification of Masterschool for directing & producing of long documentary films at the film school Münster (lecturer in training courses Horst Herz)
* 2014 premiere "ride sharing - distances & encounters"
* since 2014 everywhere, where one would not expect us" in work - a film about disability, self empowerment, inclusion
*2015 documentary film "Ride Sharing Berlin- Münster"
* 2016 documentary film "I spy with my little eye" and "Love & Sex & Rock’n’Wheelchair"
* 2018 documentary „Keinheimatfilm“ („No Destination Home“)- welcome in Germany - a film about an refugee camp in a small german town